Monday 30 March 2015

MASS HAUL


Hi everyone! So as I've purchased a lot of random things recently I thought I'd collate them all into a sort of bits and bobs haul just to show you what I've got incase any of you wanted to purchase them while they're still in stock! I made the mistake of going onto the Urban Outfitters website a couple of weeks ago and of course ended up with a massive wishlist, which I sadly had to drastically reduce. For now all I've purchased are the two t-shirts shown above (links to all available items are below!), both of which I absolutely love and feel will be perfect to just throw on with a pair of jeans throughout spring and summer when I can't be bothered to do anything more! I finally bought a pump for my Estee Lauder foundation off Ebay as sadly it didn't come with one, and I couldn't put up with it any longer! Luckily it fits perfectly and it was only around £2 which was fab. I also invested in a Macbook case after owning my Macbook for 2 years. I saw this felt case on Fashioninflux and fell in love with it (I'm really getting into the colour grey recently for some reason).
I also went into Topshop the other day having moved home from Wales I made the most having access to my favourite shops again ofc. I bought a couple of little tops I'd had my eye on for a few weeks, and I also purchased the 'Explorer' eyeshadow which I could not resist it's gorgeous! I popped into Primark as well and bought a lovely basic long grey top (love grey), and some rose gold strapped sandals I think will be perf for during sunbathing in the summer. Finally of course as soon as I saw Missguided were offering a discount on their gym wear I had to buy some more, so I invested in some leggings and a long sleeve top; which I think will be great for exercising outside now it's getting warmer but still isn't vest top weather!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Tumblr