Thursday 26 March 2015

LUSH HAUL


Hi guys! Sorry it's been a while since my last post but I have now moved back home from university and literally have not stopped since! However I got my first car on Sunday woo! so Monday I went shopping and accidentally bought quite a few things. An overall haul will be posted soon however I thought I would start with a Lush product haul as I bought quite a few things from there alone and if I don't do the post soon as, I will have used half the products before I had chance to photograph them. So a couple of the things I bought are from the Easter collection. The Carrots are bubble bars, which can be used many times and simply held under a running tap for as long as you want to create bubbles. Another Easter product is the Golden Egg which I didn't actually smell in the store as I was too scared to get covered in glitter to pick it up, I literally just bagged it and went, but luckily it smells amazing! 
I got the You've Been Mangoed luxury bath melt, which I had seen mentioned in youtube videos and thought I would try and omg it smells so good. Another bubble bar I got was the Creamy Candy one, again this smells amazing, kind of like the Snow Fairy shower gel Lush sell around christmas which is one of my favourite things ever! I also got the Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon which I think I saw featured on the video by LeanneLimWalker, again it smells amazing and considering I've never purchased a bubble bar from Lush before I'm excited I've now got so many to try! Finally I got the Sakura bath bomb another product I haven't tried before that I'm really excited about! Hopefully I won't need to pop back to Lush for more things anytime soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Tumblr