Monday 27 April 2015

BEAUTY HAUL

As I promised many more posts coming! I have recently been spending a lot more on beauty products, and I mean a lot more. I used to only purchase make up that had run out and the occasional bath bomb, but since getting back into blogging I have been seeing a lot of things I want to try and thought I'd finally start purchasing a few of them. Firstly I had a look at some Soap and Glory products after LLimWalker mentioned some on her youtube channel. I had to buy the specific product she mentioned which is the Breakfast Smoothie Body Scrub, it smells amazing seriously omg. 


As it was 3 for 2 on Soap and Glory in Boots, I also decided to try the Whipped Cream Shower Gel and The Firminator Lotion, as due to the amount of stretch marks I managed to obtain years back, my thighs aren't looking particular summer ready, I shall let you know whether or not this actually has any effect!


Next I FINALLY invested in the Better Than Sex Mascara! Despite the slightly cringey name, which I still haven't told my mum cause its a bit awks lmfao, I have used it and so far I must say I like it. The brush will definitely take some getting used to though! 

Next after watching one of Beautycrush's videos, I think it was called get un-ready with me or something I can't remember ahh, but she mentioned using Clinique's Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm. I have been using make up wipes for most of my life, and I know they are awful at getting your make up off with, especially with the amount I cake on my face some days, so I figured it was time I tried something that could actually do my skin some good. Honestly I love it, I've used it every night since I bought it and not only does it make my skin feel amazing afterwards, but I've also noticed a drastic improvement in my skin itself, nearly all of my spots have completely gone, and I tend to get a couple of spots every week or so, so it's amazing! Especially handy seeing as my 21st is coming up!


 And finally, I couldn't have a beauty haul and not buy any make up, so I went straight to my fave make up brand MAC. Amazingly when I went online they actually had in both the lipliners and the lipstick that I wanted so straight away I bought them cause honestly that never happens. They are the lipliner Whirl and Soar, and the lipstick Velvet Teddy (the photo makes them look darker than they actually are promise!), all of which have been associated with Kylie Jenner, and therefore are ridiculously hard to get hold of! I've used them and although I don't wear lipstick much because my mouth is so small omg, I must say by just making my lips slightly bigger using the lipliner, I reckon I could get used to it. I also got sent a free sample of MAC Studio Fix foundation to try for spending so much oops. 


Right that is it for now, got a few more posts planned but as I'm going to be very busy this week I can't promise when they'll be up, I'll try and make it as soon as! All items linked below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Tumblr