Saturday 31 January 2015

MISSGUIDED ACTIVE VS BOOHOO FIT REVIEW

Before I say anything else I just want to apologise for the atrocious quality of these photos, as I came back to university and forgot the charger for my SLR camera so had to use my iPhone woo! As many of you probably know both Missguided and BooHoo have very recently released women's sportswear ranges. Finally some affordable sportswear! As soon as the websites released their ranges, I purchased from both and I have been a gym regular for many years but particularly since the start of this year (to go more was one of my new years resolutions, which is actually going surprisingly well!). Both ranges are different to the majority of sportswear already available out there; colourful, stylish and primarily aimed at teens and young adults.


Immediately when I looked at the Missguided Active range I loved nearly every piece. Sadly I couldn't afford every piece so I narrowed it down to the pieces shown above. All are comfortable, soft and easy to wear; perfect for a work out. I bought everything in my normal clothing sizes and everything fits exactly right which is great. I wear these looks for the gym, but also for yoga and running and they are great for all three forms of exercise, due to how easy they are to move in. How cheap they were was a massive benefit and I also received 20% student discount at the time of purchase which made it even better! I will definitely be purchasing from this range again in the future should more be released!



As you can see I have only purchased one item from the BooHoo Fit range so far. I saw this jumper featured on another blog post and thought it looked great, however when I looked at the rest of the range; although like the Missguided range it was colourful and aimed at the same age group, not as much appealed to me, however this may change in the future should more pieces be released of course! The jumper I did buy I love, however I am normally a size 8 top, bought the jumper in a size 10 as I wanted it to be somewhat baggy, and it just about fits me. The sleeve length is just to my wrists, so I tend to roll the sleeves up, however due to how much I love it I still wear it, and it is great for pre and post-workouts to just throw on over your top/sports bra.

Presently overall I would definitely say I prefer the Misguided Active range, simply due to personal clothing taste. The sizing was much better for Misguided Active than BooHoo Fit so should I purchase something from the BooHoo range again in the future I'll have to remember to size up. Having said that, both ranges over great sportswear options at affordable prices which is perfect and I am so glad they did! Also as a little end note you may have noticed the black band on my wrist, this is my FitBit and I will be doing a review of this in the near future.

Roberta x

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! I loved your workout gear and quality of alo yoga clothes is amazing. Want to have them for exercise too. Have recently bought some workout leggings and those looks really awesome and comfy. Wearing them makes me feel fabulous. Will recommend my friends too.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Facebook Tumblr