Wednesday 1 April 2015

MARCH FAVOURITES

Hi guys! So my second month favourites post, proud of myself for remembering to do it! I thought again I would start with a nail polish and my favourite colour this week is Barry M Grey. As you may know I'm going through an obsession with the colour grey atm and I love this colour so much.


My number one favourite of March however has to be my Lush products. Since returning from university where we only had a shower and no Lush store anywhere nearby, I have been obsessing over their bath products now I have access to a bath!


A third favourite of the month is the new perfume my friend recently gave me. It's the Versace Red Jeans Woman and it comes in a beautiful tin and bottle. It smells quite sweet which I love but it may not be to everyone's taste.


I have recently started using my No7 light mirror again since finally organising all my hair and make up products. I finally had room to put it on my desk again and I'm so glad I can now do my make up whilst at my desk rather than sat on the floor in front of my wardrobe mirror.


My favourite clothing piece of the month is my brand new red high neck top from Topshop. I know I only purchased this just over a week ago but it's so comfy and easy to wear it's definitely going to be a key part of my wardrobe for the next couple of months.





2 comments:

  1. That nail polish is such a lovely colour, really into grey and monochrome shades at the moment - especially for nails!
    Want to follow eachother? Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/7-styles-from-silver-screen.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, loving anything Grey right now it's fab and sure thing, love your blog :) xxx

      Delete

Twitter Facebook Tumblr