Sunday 1 March 2015

FEBRUARY FAVOURITES

Hello everyone! Thought I would take the opportunity to do my first ever monthly favourites post, woo! Got a few fashion and beauty pieces which have been favourites of mine throughout February. Firstly is my Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine nail polish in the colour Almond. I picked this up at the start of the month as I wanted a sort of grey toned nail polish and I absolutely love it. It's got like a lilac tinge to it and it goes with most of the outfits I'm wearing at the moment, but I feel it will be a lovely colour for the summer as well.


Secondly is my new foundation which is Estee Lauder Double Wear in the shade Shell. I'd been looking for a new liquid foundation for a while and had seen many good reviews on this product so decided to go ahead and treat myself when my student loan came in, as it is quite expensive. However I absolutely love it, its got good coverage and it does last all day which I find quite rare with liquid foundations. Will definitely be repurchasing when this one runs out!


Thirdly is the Estee Lauder sample I got when I purchased the foundation which is Revitalising Supreme Anti-Age Creme. I understand I don't really need to be investing in anti-age products at the moment being the grand old age of 20 but I find this has really been great at moisturising my skin and stopping it being destroyed by the amount of make-up I put on, so I really like it and will be probably be buying a full sized version soon.


My last favourite beauty product of the month is my Urban Decay Naked 1 eye shadow palette. I have wanted a Naked palette for so long, I finally got one for christmas and I love it so much. I never used to wear eye shadow at all ever, but now I wear it nearly everyday! I love the colour combinations you can get with the Naked palette and I will be buying the other Naked palettes as soon as I can!


This isn't a fashion or beauty product however I had to purchase this magazine simply for the article on Rihanna, and I've loved reading it this month. Not only are the images of her ridiculously powerful and gorgeous I love reading about her and have found a few of the other articles really interesting as well. Always fall in love with magazines like this for the photographs alone!


Another non fashion/beauty item is this candle in Coconut and Vanilla which I bought from Matalan for only £3! I love how big it is, so much value for money and it smells amazing! I could genuinely have it lit 24/7 and would not get sick of it. 


Finally and my favourite of February overall is my gym wear from Missguided. I went on a massive gym wear shopping spree when Missguided and BooHoo released their activewear ranges (See comparison blog post) and I absolutely love all the pieces I bought. Tend to wear at least one Missguided piece everytime I work out now and it's so easy to exercise in, so comfortable and flattering I love it. Will definitely be investing in more should they continue to release new pieces!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Tumblr