Sunday 8 March 2015

ASOS MINI HAUL



Well I am clearly ready for summer now, shame the weather today isn't. I've been wanting these items for a while now so of course as soon as I had the money I invested in them. The jumper, skirt and scarf I originally found thanks to Beautycrush and I thought they all looked amazing. The jumper is super big and comfy, perfect for the transition from Winter to Summer. The skirt is a lovely casual item to throw on whenever, which I don't really have atm, all my midi skirts tend to be more formal for some reason. The scarf is just as expected, lovely and thick, warm and absolutely huge omg I don't know why I didn't think it was gunna be quite that big but oh well I love it anyway! Finally I decided to purchase some sunglasses in the style I've been looking for for months. As I have quite a small face I'm always worried that sunglasses will just drown me but for a change I don't think these ones actually do, well I hope not, let me know if you think they do! Links to all items are below!


3 comments:

Twitter Facebook Tumblr