Monday 12 May 2014

LOAN HAUL


Hat, Pumps, Top & Jeans: Topshop / Bra, Trackies & Hoody: AA

So I got my last student loan of the year last week and of course that meant I was gunna do some shopping. I haven't gone too crazy this time round and spent under £200 amazingly. I loved the hat for summer, and thought the pumps would be perfect to wear with most things although I did have some issues with the sizing and had to size down to 5. The top I'd wanted for a while, and I'd also been wanting some boyfriend jeans and in the end got some vintage Hayden ones, which I also had sizing issues with due to me not knowing what size waist I am apparently! The hoody I'd wanted forever so purchased as soon as I got 30% off at AA, and I'd been looking for some new trackies for ages and went for black this time, sick of having grey ones. I'd bought a AA bra before in black so got another in white cause they're so comfy, nice change from a normal bra, and again perf for summer. So that's it for now, ootd post coming soon, love x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Tumblr