Friday 2 May 2014

BIRTHDAY PRESENTS!








Picture & Frame: Barnett Hill Garden Centre / Shoes: JD / Bag: Zara / Top, Skirt & Shorts: AA

So I've finally received all my birthday presents, a few days late due to visiting my dad later than I normally would, and I decided to make a post of some of my faves. The picture and frame I got completely by chance when visiting  a garden centre and I think it's adorable, plus amazingly it matches my room theme of black, white and red. The Nike Air Force 1's I fell in love with when I saw them on Beautycrush and had to get some, they are perfect for summer and I can't wait to wear them! The bag I fell in love with as soon as I saw it and forced my dad to buy me it, and the clothes I chose for my mum to buy me, I'm very specific with the presents I want! The camera was an extra off my mother, but I have no idea where it's from sorry! The yankee candle is off my boyfriend called 'Waikiki Melon' and it smells amazing! Hope you're all okay feel free to ask me anything about any of the items shown, love x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Tumblr