Tuesday 10 February 2015

TOPSHOP HAUL

Yay I found my camera charger! Anyway as you would probably know if you've been on my blog before I have a slight obsession with Topshop. Well I wasn't able to buy any new clothing for myself last term at University due to learning to drive and completely overestimating how much money I actually had. Long story short I was broke. Anyway Christmas came along and I made a couple of cheeky requests to my parents for things I'd wanted for a while, and then when I got my next student loan through made a couple more purchases, so thought I would share.


Both pairs of ripped jeans I have wanted for absolutely ages, and I'm so happy to finally own them. They both go really well with nearly everything, however due to them being different styles (the navy ones are Leigh, and the black ones are Jamie) the sizing between them is slightly different. The black ones fit me perfectly at W2832, however the blue ones are slightly big on my waist but fit me perfectly on my legs, even though they are also size W2832, which makes no sense to me whatsoever but luckily I have a belt so I can still wear them. I would have sized down however my past experiences with Topshop W2632 have mostly been that they're too tight on my waist and I don't want to wear them as after eating it starts to hurt haha. The struggles of have a 27inch waist eh. 

Another Topshop purchase was a black turtle neck top which I completely forgot to take photos off but I will provide a link to below still. The black turtle neck top I bought in a size 8 (my normal top size) and it fits perfectly. I originally purchased this to wear for a night out during winter as it was absolutely freezing but I now wear it day to day. It was really cheap to buy and the material is lovely and soft. However it is tight fitted and for that reason slightly see through in the bra area, but with a nude bra on this is no problem at all, and tbf I wear it with a black bra and my hair covers it anyway, so no probs there.


The checked shirt I have to admit looks a lot better in person! When I first saw it in a Topshop store I loved it, but then I found it online and for some reason I thought it looked really odd. I purchased it anyway, remembering how nice I thought it was and when it arrived I loved it so yay! It's such an easy item of clothing to wear, and goes really well with nearly everything! I wear it with both pairs of jeans mentioned above but I'd happily wear it with any other jeans, leggings and even trackies tbh. It's also a great length, nice to be buying clothes that aren't cropped for a change, which for some reason I have a habit of doing.


Having seen the mini skirts with the zip down the front for a while and slowly fallen in love with them, when a night out was planned I decided to finally invest in one! I went with the popular choice of the grey Boucle Zip Pelmet skirt. I bought it in my normal sizing and it fit perfectly! It's lovely thick material and a good length, and amazingly it also has pockets which is handy. A downside is that it is dry clean only, but as long as you don't spill anything down it, it should be fine! (I promise the zip is centred for some reason it's gone a bit astray in the photo!)


Finally, my pride and joy, my new bomber jacket. I have wanted a bomber jacket for years but could never find one that was exactly what I wanted. I bought this jacket online and it was advertised with a silver zip, but when it arrived it had a gold one, which luckily wasn't a problem for me but should have been mentioned on purchase. It's lovely and warm, really padded material which I was hoping for and great quality. Although it was expensive to buy (£50) in my opinion it was totally worth it as I've only owned it a couple of weeks and worn it nearly everyday. I also love the colour, especially because I wear so much black and having it in khaki means I can wear it without out blending in or clashing of colours. 

That's it for now, let me know if you've bought anything amazing from Topshop recently as I will probably want to purchase that to! More posts coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Tumblr