Thursday 11 September 2014

MEAL OOTD FT. DOG


Top: American Apparel / Skirt & Boots: Topshop

Hi all, sorry I haven't done a post in a while, I took these photos a week ago but been way to busy/ill to post, so thought I best do finally :') I wore this outfit to go to my grandparents and then out for a meal, the skirt is perfect for smart/casual occasions and I absolutely love this top from American Apparel that I bought the other week, its a lovely cropped jumper and I just know is gunna be perfect for when it gets colder! My dog Dewey decided he wanted to be part of these photos and I didn't have much say in the matter, anyway new post coming soon! Love x



1 comment:

  1. Nice Website!
    I would like to offer to advertise your website on my website for FREE!
    If you would like to take up the offer just send us an email.
    You should include your website description, title and link.
    Our website is english, but you are welcome to write in any language.
    My email address is: bouncecolor@gmail.com
    Here you can see some examples of how we do this advertising for other websites:
    http://www.bouncecolor.com/2014/09/laura-jane-atelier.html
    http://www.bouncecolor.com/2014/09/gag-trolls-funny-pictures-and-gifts.html

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Facebook Tumblr