Friday 22 August 2014

DAILY MAKE UP


Prep + Prime, Concealer, Powder Foundation, Bronzer, Highlighter & Liquid Eyeliner Pen: MAC / Liquid Foundation: No7 / Mascara: Benefit / Make Up Brushes: Real Techniques

Decided to do a make up post for a change of my daily make up. I am concerned about how much make up I actually wear nearly everyday but it's become such a habit now. I have tried to reduce the amount of make up I wear in the past and my skin has just completely broken out, so I guess it's used to it now. Right so firstly I apply the Prep + Prime by MAC, which I absolutely love it makes my skin feel so soft and it's such a good base especially for the amount of make up I'm going to be wearing. 
After this I apply a thin layer of No7 Stay Perfect Liquid Foundation in 02 Alabaster all over my face, I do this mostly because it lasts a lot better than my powder foundation, so even when the powder fades throughout the day I still have some coverage on my face. Following this I apply MAC Select Cover Up Concealer in NW20 under my eyes and on any bad skin areas to cover spots etc. I didn't start using concealer until a few months ago but thank god I did otherwise I would look exhausted everyday at work. 
Now I apply MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NW20 all over. I like this foundation as even though it does need reapplying once or twice throughout the day it doubles as an anti shine powder so I don't have to use two different products. Having fully covered my face I now add my bronzer which is MAC Mineralise Skin Finish in Gold Deposit, and then my highlighter which is MAC Mineralise Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle. I bought both of these products quite recently and now I would not go out without them on they make my skin look so much healthier and radiant. 
Finally I apply my eye make up. I do not apply my MAC Liquid Eyeliner in RapidBlack everyday but when I do I apply this first on my eyelid, sometimes I also apply a small amount of pencil eyeliner in black on my bottom eyeline as well, for example for nights out. Lastly I apply my mascara which is Benefit They're Real! in black. I absolutely love this mascara it's the best I've ever used and I need to purchase a new one very soon as I'm now running low. I apply all the powder I use Real Techniques Brushes, another recent investment which I now could not live without. Anyway that's my everyday make up, if you have any questions feel free to contact me! Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Tumblr