Tuesday 14 April 2015

HD BROWS REVIEW


Hi guys! So today I decided to try HD Brows for the first time, and thought for that reason I would do a before and after, and express my feelings about the whole experience. So basically HD Brows involves the normal shaping/waxing etc of brows but is done with a lot more detail. Before you have your first appointment you must have a test patch on your skin for approximately 48 hours, just to check you're not allergic to the tinting dye they use. When I first went in, I was asked to complete a form about my health/allergies etc and asked about how I would like my eyebrows to be. Due to my eyebrows being a bit fairer than my natural hair colour, I had them tinted a shade darker and this was done first. They applied the tint, waited 2 minutes and then showed me to check I didn't want them any darker.

Following this I had my eyebrows completely drawn all over, basically lining up where my eyebrows should start and end, and where the bow in them should be. After this I was shown again and I looked hilarious but this didn't last long. Straight after this the waxing started, following by plucking to sort out the remaining hairs. After this some threading was done simply to shape my eyebrows hair rather than pluck them any further, and then some hairs were cut with a pair of scissors just to sharpen the brows.

Following all of this I was shown my eyebrows again just so I would know how they were going to look if I did nothing to them day to day. Lastly some parts of my eyebrows where the hair hasn't fully grown yet were filled in with an eyebrow pencil.


Overall I have to say I am so happy with the results! My eyebrows look amazing, especially compared to the state I'd let them get to. The treatment cost £26.50 and it is recommended you get it redone every 4-6 weeks, so I will be returning in 5! If you have questions about HD Brows at all let me know! 


6 comments:

  1. Wow they look great! Everyone's been talking about HD brows, but no one explained haha. I'm gonna start looking for a place that does them near me.
    xx Daniela / Fashion Shower Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet! I know I thought the same, I wasn't completely sure what was going to happen when I went so I thought other people might be in the same situation :') I definitely recommend it! xx

      Delete
  2. oh this is so interesting! I usually get mine threaded. your brows look amazing!

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's definitely worth a try if you fancy a change :)

      Delete
  3. Loved the before and after shots and I've actually had HD Brows before and loved the treatment! I now go to the Benefit Brow bar xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad I remembered to take a before one :') and it's great isn't it, love it <3

      Delete

Twitter Facebook Tumblr