Thursday 30 April 2015

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO ME

Hi guys! So it was my 21st birthday yesterday, and as always I don't really feel any different but it was still fab. I went to Liverpool with four friends at the weekend, and it was hilarious. We stayed in a cute little hotel and had a booth booked at a local club for the evening, so good! I didn't take any photos with my camera whilst I was there so I've included a photo of the polaroids that were taken and there's a few more photos on my instagram (@bertahayes). 


Yesterday for my actual birthday my grandparents came round and we went out for a meal which was cute. I wore the jumpsuit from Asos that I had wanted for agesssss, and I love it, even though the clasp at the back of the neck kept coming undone so I had to hold it in place with a safety pin in the end. Anyway my main present was the Marc Jacobs watch in navy and rose gold that I'd wanted for ages and it is perfect so glad I went with that one. Also I'd been asking for a cookie cake from Millie's Cookies for years and never got one, then this year I got two which is typical, gunna be lovely and chunky for the next couple of weeks hahaha.


More posts coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Tumblr